10/23/11

Scrapping

Two sticks, a scrap of paper and some yarn!





I’ve spent the day on a scrap project for a friend, but I was able to throw together a festive Halloween hanging with items that most would have consigned to the waste paper basket. What do you think?





As you can see, it’s not just for looks. I do stir up my scrap room when it’s in operation. Sunday’s make for a restful time in my “comfort zone”. And I don’t have to worry if it’s not picked up by bedtime. There’s always Monday.




I’m thankful that Mr. Truffle can go solo on days like today.






Here are the parties I’ll be following this week:











http://thetablescaper.blogspot.com/



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Cute Halloween scrap project! And I must say, your craft room looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete