9/20/11

Franklin Village, Michigan.

Starbucks, my camera and the open road:




It is hard to stay indoors when the autumn weather is this beautiful. One of my pleasures in life is grabbing a latte’ and taking a drive. Today’s choice was Franklin Village, Michigan; a very quaint, homey and welcoming community. It is still in my county, just a hop, skip and jump away. Knowing that the next season’s weather may keep us homebound, I tend to want to chat and mingle as much as possible. Follow me and I will show you a few things that this charming small town has to offer. It rather reminds me of Mayberry RFD. I often think that I would like to go back to that simpler time. How about you? If you live near Oakland county, try to make your way to Franklin Village for a fun fall day.


Coffee is my partner for today.
A cute place to eat!

Franklin Cider Mill is a must see! Their fresh cider and doughnuts are worth the trip alone.
One of the last full service gas stations, drive over the hose and it ding,dings!
Homes with curb appeal.




You must make time to stop into a few of the shops....cute, unique, items for all tastes and budgets.

Escapades owner Pam was very helpful and a fun to chat with. She offers some great discounts in her back room.
Upscale resale shoppe.


Carve out some time and get over to Franklin Village, Michigan. You'll be glad that you did!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day trip! :) Your blog is shaping up nicely. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look's so beautiful there. Would love to go with you sometime

    ReplyDelete