9/18/11

Fall Comfort Food

A beautiful Michigan fall day:




Fall is upon us, the first signs of are popping up. As the foliage prepares to change, so do our appetites. Here is a look at how we turn to a more comfort food eating style. i.e. meat & potatoes. Though we have had a busy week, Mr. Truffle and I plan on a nice evening. I will be serving grilled beef, baked potato & broccoli. Some good food, and a little rest before the week starts. Please check back as we get our fall on.







I will be joining the following parties this week:

HTTP://thetablescaper.blogspot.com










post signature

6 comments:

  1. Dinner looks scrumptious! The fall photos make me want to make a visit up north before the leaves are all gone! Thanks for sharing...love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful scenery, why does that one shot make me think of a pineapple~

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love your blog design and your pictures made me VERY hungry (everything looks delicious). I found you over at SITS today and thought I'd check out your site...you have a new fan here:)

    The PharMA
    http://phar-ma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful autumn colors. Love the black & green plates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great colors. So glad you were a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I was feeling the fall weather. Weather here in south Florida still in the 90's

    ReplyDelete