4/1/11

Spring inspiration.

Hopping into Spring!




Are you getting your Easter plans in order? I’ve always said proper planning makes the job easy and fun. Little by little I’m transforming into the spring mode. I’ll give you a peek at today’s start of the project. Try simply moving items around and adding some small embellishments. You’ll be surprised at the effect. Keep following me for some easy Easter decorating. Please share any Easter traditions you may have. I enjoy hearing how others welcome spring. Thanks for hopping by, no, I mean stopping by.



Hugz

Shannon



PS. If you like my site, please be a follower and tell your friends. Any comments are much appreciated. Note that I’ll be joining the “Tablescaper” and “A Stroll Thru Life” for their parties this week. Please join me you will not be disappointed.












3 comments:

  1. Your lavender basket says "Spring!" Love Peter Cottontail's "backpack". Orange you glad I didn't say carrots. Tee-hee. Your bunnies are adorable! BTW, Your new camera takes fabulous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter is cute-Happy Spring:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lavender basket is gorgeous!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete