4/12/11

A gift idea for someone special.




















Here we go again:

Planning on attending a graduation, shower or birthday party soon? Dreading the idea of what to give? Scrapbooks can make a keepsake gift that your recipient can treasure for years to come. All it takes is a few pics, some scrap supplies and your imagination. I am using my NY trip to see Martha as an example. I loved reliving the adventure. Hope you e

njoy the viewing, it should provide ideas for your great personal gift idea. You may think that your not into scrapping, but give it a try. It is a great way to exercise your creative soul. Enjoy your spring and your special event.


Hugz
Shannon

3 comments:

  1. Oh Shannon, I love, Love, LOVE this scrapbook! You did a fabulous job of documenting your special memories of "New York, New York!" and Martha.

    In the past, I've given scrapbooks as gifts for baby showers. As well as a "just add photos" ready scrapbook for a graduation gift. It's a great one of a kind gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon:
    I love how creative and artistic you are. It is a pleasure to see the pictures you post.
    ~Radhika.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I appreciate all of your kind words!!

    Hugz

    Mrs. Truffle

    ReplyDelete