12/25/10

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas - long time coming, but finally here!




We’re finally done with our preparations and are relaxing; anticipating the turkey in the oven. The table is set, wine uncorked and fireplace lit.

Getting ready for the season was enjoyable. I really hate seeing it come to a close. Hopefully you were able to use one of my ideas in your decorating style. Before you know it I will be packing it up for the next season, but first, a last peek at Christmas 2010.



I just started blogging this past spring. I still have much to learn and hope to meet many more of you fabulous people. Thank you for a wonderful year. I appreciate your comments.



Season’s greeting hope to see you next year,

Shannon



PS. If you like my site, please be a follower and tell your friends.




















3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Everything looks lovely...except for Santa's cookies...they look yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas. I just saw that you had linked to last Sunday's Seasonal Sunday party. So sorry I didn't have a chance to come take a look sooner. I know it is a very busy time. Try linking earlier in the day, on Sunday, for more traffic from viewers.

    Happy new year. Would love to have you with us this Sunday too.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your table. The green and black is tres chic!

    ReplyDelete