11/26/12

Bringing Out The Holly.


Warmth - Joy - Happiness:

May these all be yours during the holidays and in the comining year.

Lot’s of hustle going on one at Getting-Into-truffle. I would like to invite you to follow me as I turn our home into a winter wonderland - mostly traditions from my chest of treasures; but a few “new” items and fun, festive ideas. Happy Holidays!

The first look at our skinny tree ---

(Note: Please don’t let Mr. Truffle know what I’m up to. I’m on “medical” and he doesn’t know that I’m still working!)

 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing you decking the halls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep in mind that I'm handicapped this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty tree! I still have to decorate ours...soon hopefully :)

    ReplyDelete