12/11/11

Birthday Cake

Holy Nutcracker:



Christmas is right around the corner and I’ve been staying busy and enjoying the holiday season.



With another candle added to my birthday cake, I’m still dwelling on that fabulous day. It started in a rather ‘Royal’ fashion. My co-workers at the patisserie presented me with a glamorous tiara and all the matching jewels. And a thank you to them for the lovely gift for my home as well!



The neighborhood Bunco game was also scheduled for that date. It was a great party. A thanks to the Ladies of Lenox Park!



Last, but oh-so-importantly, my wonderful husband. He gifted me with a super-duper awesome camera lens. My favorite? His homemade birthday cake; carrot, fresh with all natural ingredients. I had been carrying on about my talented boss, John Parmentier and his spectacular gingerbread house, well, looks like Mr. Truffle feels that there is room in Novi for two “Cake Basses”. So here is his submission of a lovely birthday cake for his fabulous wife.




post signature

1 comment: