1/9/11

On the lighter side

On the lighter side:




Now that the holidays are behind us, I am sure that the home may seem a little sparse. Not that I have reinvented anything, but here is my take on what could be left out and represent winter 2011. According to the calendar, we have some time before the next holiday. Maybe I should take time cleaning rather then decorating, or at least that is what Mr. Truffle suggests. Take a look and please leave any suggestions you may have.





Shannon



PS. If you like my site, please be a follower and tell your friends. Any comments are much appreciated. Note that I’ll be joining the “Tablescaper” and “A Stroll Thru Life” for their parties this week. Please join me, you won’t be disappointed.























5 comments:

  1. Your snow peeps are so cute!!

    It's time for cleaning, reorganizing and donating. Then on to tax preparation and crafting. Or, reading a good book with a cuppa hot somethin' whilst curled up next to the fire. Unless of course you are able to escape to a nice warm island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your collection of snow people. I put mine away this year. I don't know why! We have enough snow outside I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, oh, boy I love your snowmen! That one in green just stole my heart from the start! He is adorable as are they all.

    Happy Seasonal Sunday to you...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute snow folks. Thanks for making them a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of decorating with snow men. I am always at a loss of ideas on how to decorate the house after the holidays but before spring arrives! Now I know. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete