6/14/10

Creative evenings


Hello,

I hope that everyone enjoyed the weekend! I picked up another piece to add to my Craft room and plan to show it to you later in the week. I do believe that I have made another storage area that works! I am looking for some local women that would be interested in having a creative evening in my home. We plan on scrap booking and making some fun memories. My room is small, but enough room for creating some projects along with friendships. My neighbor and I will be sharing the spot 1 night this week making greeting cards.

Leave me a comment on any idea you may have to contribute.

Enjoy the beautiful day!

Shannon

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! If you do it before June 29 I'd be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy, I will keep you informed. : )

    ReplyDelete